You will get a certificate if you are a member of IUTA and on request only and if you ...
- finish an ultra triathlon for the 1st, 10th, 25th, 50th, 75th, ... time
- win an ultra triathlon for the 1st, 3rd, 5th, 10th, 15th, ... time
- finish 50, 100, 150, ... equivalent long distances in ultra triathlons
- achieve a new race or world record
- get a podium place at the IUTA World Cup Challenge (IUTA WCC)
- achieve another extraordinary performance like in the example below
Only performances in ultra triathlons (>=Double UT or >=Double UT Day) will be recognized, it means that no result of a normal long distance will be judged. The IUTA-Certificate is a new award for exceptional performance and was first issued for the 2019 season.
An example of an IUTA Certificate: