How to get an IUTA-Certificate?
You will get an IUTA-Certificate if you:
- finish an ultra triathlon for the first time
- finish an ultra triathlon for the 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th, ... time
- win an ultra triathlon for the 1st, 3rd, 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th, ... time
- achieve a place on the podium for the 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th, ... time
- finish 25, 50, 75, 100, 125, ... equivalent long distances in ultra triathlons
- achieve a new race or world record
- get a podium place at the IUTA World Cup Challenge (IUTA WCC)
- get a podium place at the IUTA Long Distance Challenge (IUTA LDC)
- achieve another extraordinary performance like in the example below
Only performances in ultra triathlons (>=Double UT or >=Double UT Day) will be recognized, it means that no result of a normal long distance will be judged. The IUTA-Certificate is a new award for exceptional performance and was first issued for the 2019 season.
An example of an IUTA Certificate: